- Event Time 10:00 am-1:00 pm
- Event Start Date 12th September 2018
- Event Location Unique Enterprise Centre, Belfield Road
CWTC is hosting the following free event to raise awareness of the Mental Health Act and educate people on the facts. It will be held on Wednesday the 12th September 2018 from 10am till 1pm.
Professional Speakers will discuss the following topics:
- Understanding the Mental Health Act 1983
- Mental Health Act assessments – how they work
- What is being sectioned?
- Involuntary Admission
- Rights of nearest Family member
- Independent Mental Health Advocate
- Care at home after an involuntary admission to Hospital
Free Refreshments will be provided.
Support is also available in Urdu.