- Event Time 9:30 am-3:00 pm
- Event Start Date 30th October 2019
- Event Location Unique Enterprise Centre, Belfield Road
Centre of Wellbeing, Training & Culture (CWTC) is hosting the following course to educate about the roles of a carer and the issues that may impact them, as well as identify what support is out there and available and relevant legislation in regards to carer support. It is an accredited course (level 2) through Open Awards and will be completed over the following days:
Tuesday 30th October 2018: 9:30am – 3:00pm
Tuesday 6th November 2018: 9:30am – 3:00pm
Tuesday 13th November 2018: 9:30am – 3:00pm
- Understand the role of a carer.
- Understand the support available for carers in the community.
The course itself is free, but £15 is payable to Open Awards for the certificate.
Tea, Coffee etc will be provided free of charge, please bring your own lunch.