- Event Time 11:00 am-12:30 pm
- Event Start Date 2nd July 2018
- Event Location Unique Enterprise Centre, Belfield Road
CWTC is establishing a Supporting People with Dementia Focus Group to meet monthly, with the aims to:
- Raise awareness of dementia awareness and encouraging people to take responsibility for their health, particularly for the South Asian Community.
- Attend training sessions for personal development.
- Become a Community Champion and Dementia Champion to support local communities.
- Involve people with dementia and their families and carers.
- Attend health and social care seminars, forums, cultural and community events.
- Organise social activities and encourage participation.
- Share experiences, learning/best practice to aid service improvement.
If you are interested in attending, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org