- Event Time 9:30 am-3:00 pm
- Event Start Date 27th November 2018
- Event Location Unique Enterprise Centre, Belfield Road
Centre of Wellbeing, Training & Culture (CWTC) is hosting the following course to raise awareness of Dementia and provide training for Carers, Employers, Organisations & Members of the Public. It is an accredited course (level 2) through Open Awards and will be completed over the following days:
Tuesday 27th November 2018: 9:30am – 3:00pm
Tuesday 4th December 2018: 9:30am – 3:00pm
Tuesday 11th December 2018: 9:30am – 3:00pm
- Understand how the experience and progression of dementia is unique to the person.
- Understand how a person with dementia can live well within society.
The course itself is free, but £15 is payable to Open Awards for the certificate.
Tea, Coffee etc will be provided free of charge, please bring your own lunch.