Volunteers Required for:
SUPPORTING PEOPLE WITH DEMENTIA PROJECT ADVISORY GROUP
- No Experience needed.
(Light Refreshments Provided)
Come and Join our Monthly CWTC
Advisory Group, with the aims to:
- Raise awareness of dementia awareness and encouraging
people to take responsibility for their health, particularly for
the South Asian Community.
- Attend training sessions for personal development.
Become a Community Champion and Dementia Champion
to support local communities.
- Involve people with dementia and their families and carers.
Attend health and social care seminars, forums, cultural and
- Organise social activities and encourage participation.
- Share experiences, learning/best practice to aid service.
- We are always recruiting Volunteers to assist in various events and activities.
If you are intersted please email: firstname.lastname@example.org