Volunteer for Social Media and Marketing at CWTV Online Community Channel
Centre of Wellbeing, Training & Culture (CWTC) is a successful small charity based in Rochdale Borough that works to support diverse communities through health and wellbeing awareness events, accredited courses, wellbeing café and work experience.
We recently set up a unique Online Community TV Channel to broadcast content with one simple goal: to inspire us to do more to change our lives, and the lives of others in our community.
We are open to any new ideas or suggestions to make our TV as exciting and diverse as possible.
An exciting volunteer opportunity has arisen at CWTV for Volunteer for Social Media and Marketing and join our team to:
· support our CWTV with our social media, online presence via Facebook, twitter and blogging to increase our visibility to a wider audience
· willing to have some brand training and follow guidelines
· an enthusiastic team player who can work unsupervised when necessary.
· A passionate communicator who loves blogging, social media and has good verbal and written style.
· create fun and engaging content for our Facebook page and other communications channels.
· support local promotions
· work as part of a team.
Previous experience would be great, but having a keen interest and understanding of social media is essential.
· Fun, friendship and to be part of a team
· We can reimburse your reasonable local travel expenses for shifts of over 4 hours and we will be able to provide a reference to prospective employers.
· You can take part for free in our on-going courses.
· This is a great opportunity to gain and develop your experience in the competitive media sector.
Required 3 days from 10am to 2pm. Days to be agreed.