We provide range of accredited courses in:
- Understanding Dementia (Level 2)
- Supporting Carers (Level 2)
- Basic Understanding of Mental Health
- Awareness of Diabetes (Level 2)
- Working with Others (Level 1)
- Leadership Skills (Level 1)
Please contact us to enqure about dates/times of courses. Email: email@example.com
Training is vital to expand the knowledge base of all employees, senior staff and company’s management.
It provides both the individual and company with benefits that make the cost and time a worthwhile investment.
The benefits are:
- the employee a greater understanding of their responsibilities within their role, and in turn build their confidence
- strengthen skills
- enhance their overall performance and this can only benefit the company
- employees helps your company to hold a position as a leader and strong competitor within the industry
- improves employee satisfaction and morale towards their job – they are valued
- increase efficiency.
We can focus the training on your company’s improvement priorities.
All training sessions are led by an experienced member of our Education Team who will work with you to devise a programme that meets your needs.
We can present the training session(s) to a variety of audiences, from a small group, to senior staff and management committees.
Some of the sessions includes:
- Principles of Working in Business Administration
- Customer Service
- Food & Hygiene
- Functional Skills
- Computer and Online Basics
- Career Development and Employability
- Marketing Products and Services
- Preparing for Work Placement
- Understand Routine Spoken English in Familiar Everyday Work Situations
- CV Writing
Health & Wellbeing Awareness
- Understanding Mental Health and Wellbeing
- Skills and Effectiveness in Governance
The importance of training your employees – both new and experienced – really cannot be overemphasized.
Please contact us to discuss options and book your session(s) by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org