Centre of Wellbeing, Training & Culture (CWTC)
is recruiting 2 Admin Volunteers
Centre of Wellbeing, Training & Culture (CWTC) is a registered charity which supporting people through transferable skills, work placements, arts for mental health & wellbeing, dementia awareness and community cohesion.
We are recruiting 2 Admin Volunteers to start as soon as possible to help us to keep our office going smoothly to ensure we offer the best service possible to our members and community.
You will help with tasks ranging from basic tasks, to complex tasks. This will include the typing, using database, printing, phone, working with volunteers and emailing clients, organising workshop, events, CWTC wellbeing café, courses and other general tasks.
You will have some basic IT skills such as Word and Excel as well as updating databases.
We will be able to negotiate your working hours.
Come and enjoy a great team working environment.
Please see our website: www.cw-tc.co.uk
If you are interested in this role, please email:
Start date: Immediate
End date: Open
Skill and Qualifications Required:
Basic IT skills such as Word and Excel
About the host organisation
CWTC actively supports the diverse and disadvantaged communities of Rochdale Borough through wellbeing cafe, accredited and non-accredited training and health awareness.
Our high quality, user led programming includes:
• Supporting people with dementia and mental health
• As an approved training Centre, we provide accredited courses
• CWTC’s Wellbeing Café and Arts 4 Dementia room provide singing, arts and crafts, Remini since and heritage activities for South Asian People
• Work experience placements
• Filming and audio studio for recording projects and producing creative educational videos