High quality Work placements are offered to young people and adults at CWTC.
We believe in providing a rewarding and meaningful experience for learners to prepare for the world of work as well as benefiting our own organisation through fresh perspective from young people and adults.
• meet with learners
• are clear on what we offer and match needs
• provide induction
• educate on policies and procedures including: health and safety, safeguarding, interne and social media use, team working, etc.
• discuss and provide clear tasks
• provide training support
• are flexible and open-minded as an employer
• write a reference and reflect on the placement with learners
• provide safe and friendly environment.
Dedicated training and support includes:
• Know about the work placement
• Be able to identify what they want to achieve through the work placement
• learning IT
• customer service
• job search and CV writing
• Interview Skills
• presentation and communication skills
• team building
• taking part in courses accredited courses
• awareness of mental health and wellbeing
• Organise events and training
Duration from 1 week onwards
If you would like to take part in workplacement or volunteer, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org