For Secondary Schools
1) To extend our delivery of projects which are responsive to local need and improve the health and wellbeing of young people and families.
2) To increase awareness of mental health and the local services that are available whilst changing behaviours on how these services are used.
3) To develop young people who can identify opportunities to improve the mental health and wellbeing of people and communities within their own networks.
4) To improve life chances for young people, with a focus on improved awareness of mental health, wellbeing, self-esteem and the development of self-help regimes.
5) To improve life chances by providing training, volunteering and work placement opportunities that help them flourish and thrive at CWTC.
• Get involved in an exciting new project with professionals where you will learn new skills.
• Would you like to star in a short play?
• Write a script, compose a song or act?
• Mental Health
• Drugs and Alcohol Awareness
• Understanding Cultural Differences
• Relationships in Adolescence
• Understanding Cultural Diversity Training Development Day for the Teachers and Staff
Starting from September 2017