Work Placement at CWTC
High quality Work placements are offered to young people and adults at CWTC with referrals from Action Together, schools, colleges, Job centre and communtiy services.
We believe in providing a rewarding and meaningful experience for learners to prepare for the world of work as well as benefiting our own organisation through fresh perspective from young people and adults.
• Meet with learners
• Are clear on what we offer and match needs
• Provide induction
• Educate on policies and procedures including: health and safety, safeguarding, internet and social media use, team working, etc.
• Discuss and provide clear tasks
• Provide training support
• Are flexible and open-minded as an employer
• Write a reference and reflect on the placement with learners
• Provide safe and friendly environment.
Dedicated training and support include:
• Know about the work placement
• Be able to identify what they want to achieve through the work placement
• Learning word, excel, powerpoint, etc.
• Customer service
• Marketing on various social media platforms
• Job search and CV writing
• Interview Skills
• Presentation and communication skills
• Audio and Film Making skills
• Taking part in courses accredited courses
• Awareness of mental health and wellbeing
• Organise events and training.
Duration from 1 week onwards
If you would like to take part in work placement or as a volunteer, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org